- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Giving Hope Catch the Ace Raffle. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in South Dakota at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Giving Hope Catch the Ace Raffle:
- Giving Hope Inc staff and Board of Directors
- Employees of registered gaming suppliers
- And members of the same household of each of the above
- Tickets must be purchased in the state of South Dakota.
- Tickets may be purchased online at Givinghopesf.org
- Tickets will be available beginning at 9AM each Tuesday morning, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available at the following bundle prices: 5 for $5, 15 for $10, or 50 for $20.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual card number from the remaining unselected cards available at the time of purchase. Numbered cards represent a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of cards available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades. Each purchaser will select a single card. The selected card will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple cards may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- The maximum number of tickets available each week is 9,000,000.
- 7. Tickets purchased online will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the customer service line or for inquiries on the procedures of the raffle please call Brittany Adamic at 416-479-3873 ext 217 or email raffle@Givinghopesf.org. Customers who purchase tickets in person will be provided a paper ticket. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure that paper tickets remain intact and in their possession. Lost or damaged paper tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Monday at 5:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by Random Number Generation (RNG), from all valid raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw. The draw will be electronically conducted from the offices of Giving Hope Inc., at 1605 W Burnside Street at approximately 8:00 p.m. on Monday.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 10 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the playing card associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 35 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The Giving Hope Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 35 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to Givinghopesf.org following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (90) days following each weekly draw. If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to a non-affiliated charitable organization. The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the Giving Hope Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of raffles are to be made to Giving Hope Inc prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solution Raffle platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of the Ascend Fundraising Solution Raffle platform shall be deemed correct and final. Giving Hope Inc. is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by Giving Hope Inc. Giving Hope Inc. respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of Giving Hope Inc and Giving Hope Bingo and ask for their support for our mission to improve the lives of children in our community. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 605-610-9483 and we will accommodate your request.
GOOD LUCK in this week's draw and THANK YOU for supporting Giving Hope Inc.